Flexisip is a complete, modular and scalable SIP server suite that includes proxy, presence, and group chat functions.
Flexisip offers an easy-to-install SIP server solution, offering all the features required to deploy your own SIP service tuned for mobile or desktop applications, « out of the box ».
The free sip.linphone.org SIP service has run on Flexisip since 2011, and enables Linphone users to create their own SIP addresses to connect with each other.
- NAT-aware with built-in media relay module and ICE/STUN support
- Interconnected with push notification systems
- High availability and cluster mode for large deployments
- High-level event logging for activity monitoring
- Digest and TLS client certificate authentication
Flexisip manages SIP SUBSCRIBE and PUBLISH from client applications, in order to :
- Identify users of the service within the address book
- Provide users with real-time presence status
Group chat :
- Entirely SIP-based solution
- Efficient management of groups and participants
- Multi-device support
- Notification of group events (users joining or leaving, new admins etc.)
Flexisip can be integrated into your SIP infrastructure for various purposes, for example IN THE CLOUD in order to run your own VoIP service, EMBEDDED in small hardware systems or in its PUSH GATEWAY mode of operation.