Linphone 3.6 for Windows Desktop, Mac OSX and Linux
Belledonne Communications announced today the new release of Linphone 3.6 for Windows Desktop, MAC OSX and Linux.
The new version 3.6 includes significant user interface improvements as well as new text messaging features such as delivery notifications and chat messaging storage.
Three new major core features are now supported by Linphone:
- ICE support (RFC5245): allows peer to peer audio & video connections without media relay server
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play): allows device-to-device networking of personal computers, networked home appliances and wireless devices
- Audio call and conference recording
Linphone 3.6 also integrates the following new features:
- Call statistics
- An improved buddy list management interface
- Hebrew and Serb language support
Linphone (the softphone) and Liblinphone (the SDK engine) sources are available with git at the following address.