Browse this page to get the list of stable releases in source or binary distributions.
We provide codec plugins:
- msx264: H264 encoder plugin using x264 encoder
- msilbc: iLBC codec plugin based on c code extracted from IETF RFC page. Source code can be extracted using git repo git://git.linphone.org/libilbc-rfc3951
- msamr: AMR narrowband plugin based on opencore-amr project. Informative note: AMR usage is governed by a patent license to be acquired from patent holders.
- mssilk: A SILK plugin based on the Skype implementation. Informative note: SILK usage is governed by a patent license to be acquired from Skype.
- msbcg729: A G729 plugin based on our own G729A implementation. Informative note: G729 usage is governed by a patent license to be acquired from Sipro lab.
Access sources using git
The linphone project uses the git versioning system to archive and manage all its source code. Please follow this link to get the instructions on how to clone linphone, submodules and related graphical interfaces source code.
Daily builds (testing)
Every day some binary packages generated from the current git state are uploaded at http://www.linphone.org/snapshots . It is worth to visit it if you want to test and see the lastest changes, especially when a long time has elapsed since the last official stable release. These snapshots are generated automatically and not tested, some features might be broken from time to time.